[OntVFR] beginner dirt bike lesson

Alexander Safonov alexander.safonov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:58:03 EDT 2018

Hi Robyn.

Definitely 6 hours. 3 hours he would just finish the initial training and
miss on a group ride.
Been there, done that - an excellent experience.  Not with TrailTours.ca
but with a similar company in Horseshoe Valley:
http://www.smartadventures.ca/
Heard good things about TrailTours.ca
Starting on a dirt bike is definitely the way to go!