[OntVFR] beginner dirt bike lesson

Robyn Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 21 13:44:24 EDT 2018

Hey, thanks for that reference, Alexander.
Looks attractive because it seems closer to me than Ganaraska.
Or maybe it's just not having to cross the entire GTA.

But waitaminnit, they use Yamahas instead of Hondas!
I can't do that, can I?  :-)

Looks like my son and I will be in different training groups.
Hope we'll cross paths during breaks or lunch or whatever.