[OntVFR] beginner dirt bike lesson

Steve Eymann steveeymann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:38:04 EDT 2018

I know this junior redrider program is still going as one of my
daughters best friends is a teacher there for the last 2 summers. She is
  university student and has never had her own motorcycle. A very nice
girl but the only riding experience is through the school.

There is definitely a dirt bike rider school also going on in the
Ganaraska. I ride dirt bike there and see the convoy of bikes on a
regular basis.

Regards Steve