[OntVFR] beginner dirt bike lesson

Robyn Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 21 16:43:40 EDT 2018

The Honda Junior Red Riders is for ages six to twelve, so too late for my son.
Looks pretty good though.  (Chris Park, looking at you in a few more years :-)

Wilf, thanks for the dry days tip.  Less dust after some recent rain would
maybe be nice, but wiping out in pools of mud is not very appealing.