[OntVFR] Honda RC36

Devin Hanes Devin at thebarbers.net
Thu Sep 13 14:45:02 EDT 2018

I feel your pain.

My 1990 VFR insurance came up for renewal this past month.  $1100.  I did
not renew it.
just PL / PD
25+ years riding experience
zero claims
zero tickets

I am not getting rid of it though, as I dream of one day my insurance
being reasonable...
And my 11 year old daughter has asked for it for her 16th
birthday...Though I can not imagine how outrageous her insurance will be...

-Devin

Devin Hanes, B.HSc., B.Ed., OCT.