[OntVFR] Experts raise concerns about Sikh motorcycle helmet exemption

mike mckinnon 2bikemike at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 10:43:28 EDT 2018

Doug Ford is proving to be the moron I thought he was from the outset. look
at what happened with him in the brother in Toronto. How people like this
get elected I just can't understand. Not that I would have voted for
Kathleen Wynne either. She definitely had to go. So what we have is another
moron in power. Helmets have nothing to do with civil rights and religion.
We have civil laws and you have a right to follow them. Regardless of who
you are where you came from or what your religious beliefs are. If you have
beliefs that conflict with our laws then you either give up the belief put
on a helmet and go motorcycling or stick to the belief and stay away from
motorcycling or any other thing in this country that can flicks with your
personal beliefs. I frankly I'm tired of concessions like this being made