[OntVFR] Experts raise concerns about Sikh motorcycle helmet exemption

Chris Miller cmiller at chrismillerphoto.com
Wed Sep 26 15:41:29 EDT 2018

Careful Kevin, the disdain we show for those that choose to not wear
helmets, the squids and beanie bowls morons, is also heaped on us by the
unenlightened for riding a motorcycle at all.  Live and let live within
reason - the sensible helmet laws protect society from the costs of caring
for the helmetless idiots family, offspring and vegetated vessel lying in
ICU.