[OntVFR] Season update

Adrian Mitchell adrian082685 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:14:33 EDT 2018

I installed a MOSFET reg/rec and a Ricks Stator. Never gotta worry about
charging problems again.

Year to date fuel burned on the VFR: 172L

Not bad since I’ve been riding other bikes too. But I have to say, I love
riding the viffer :)

--
Adrian Mitchell
Irrigation Technician / Winter Dispatch Operations / Maintenance Foreman

Office: (905) 882-6182
Cell: (416) 554-0456