[OntVFR] Watch "The Incredible History of the Honda VFR" on YouTube

Robyn Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 31 14:58:09 EST 2019

Posters in my office...

From: Karel V-
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:55 PM
To: OntVFR Club
Reply To: The Ontario VFR Club mailing list.
Subject: Re: [OntVFR] Watch "The Incredible History of the Honda VFR" on YouTube

Thanks for that one Mike. Man, those RC30s and 45s were/are gorgeous.

Karel V-

On Monday, January 28, 2019, 6:45:09 PM EST, mike mckinnon <2bikemike at gmail.com> wrote:

https://youtu.be/tt4iXRcwHeY

I found this new YouTube posting in the last week. With the white stuff all around us at the moment I thought this might help those of us who still have VFR s and find comfort in those of us who have moved on to other types as well for this time of year.