[OntVFR] Phone charging

justin sasso justin_sasso at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 19:43:26 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm just heading into the garage to get my bike ready for a small day trip (tour?) on Saturday. I'm going to be wiring up a small gizmo with a couple USB ports, 12v outlet, and voltmeter.

I'm wondering if anyone has issues with the draw from charging a phone? I've just replaced my stator (electrosport) and regulator rectifier (ricks) and have a new battery.

When warm, I tend not to charge at idle, and charge at 14.1_14.4v above. When cold, I get around 13.2-4v at idle.

I bled my clutch line, and have noticed a couple times at start up that the bike, ever so slightly wants to push forward a bit. I'm going to bleed it a bit more, but curious if fluid level is a factor, as I've filled it ever so slightly above the lower level.

Cheers,

Justin