[OntVFR] size of photo attachments

Robyn Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 3 16:04:30 EDT 2019

> This forum seems to limit me from sending any pictures.

The attachment size limit is set to two megabytes.
I had hoped that would be enough for sending photos, but I see that
some withheld postings have photos around 7 MB and in one case 20 MB.

I'm not sure we need such huge high-resolution pictures, but if nobody minds,
and it's too much hassle to scale them down, I can increase the size limit.
(My smartphone lets me pick "small", "medium", "large" when I attach
photos to email messages.)

Robyn
OntVFR list admin.