[OntVFR] Looking for a part - 2000 VFR800 rear brake master cylinder

mike mckinnon 2bikemike at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 19:18:19 EDT 2019

And if you purchase any motorcycle parts or basically anything in the US to
have it shipped across the border make sure they send it u.s. parcel
service and not FedEx or UPS or any other courier because those companies
have their own customs clearance and they charge you a big fee the clear
your part which is basically putting a rubber stamp on it. Been there done
that

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019, 7:11 PM Brad Taylor <bradtaylors117 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the rebuild kit still listed on Ron Ayres web site. $41 USD
>

> PISTON SET, RR. MASTER CYLINDER 43520-MBG-006
> <https://www.ronayers.com/oemparts/p/honda/43520-mbg-006/piston-set-rr-master-cylinder>

> https://www.ronayers.com/oemparts/a/hon/506c2b3ff870023420a30ffa/rear-brake-master-cylinder
>

> On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 5:09 PM David Davidson <did at rogers.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 to the rebuild.  Getting the pistons out is the hardest part...
>> You might want to try DavidSilverSpares
>>
>> ---David
>>
>> On Jul 19, 2019, at 2:37 PM, Brad Taylor <bradtaylors117 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Arnaud
>> You may find that it makes more sense to rebuild yours with new seals
>> rather than buy another old assembly withe aged internals.
>> Pretty sure that the seals can still be sourced from the dealer.
>>
>> Brad T
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 11:02 AM Arnaud Marthouret <
>> arnaudmarthouret at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Guys,
>>>
>>> I'm looking for a 2000 VFR800 rear brake master cylinder assembly.
>>> Sadly, that part is no longer made by Honda and I'm wondering if any of you
>>> have one lying around or some ideas as to where I could source one?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> am