[OntVFR] Need list admin help

Robyn Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 8 15:56:26 EST 2019

Hi all,

This will be an odd request. I need one volunteer who can get at the domain registrar where vfr.on.ca is registered and renew for one year with credit card. I think it started to lapse at end of Feb. I forgot to renew and am presently in Ait Ben Haddou in Morocco (seriously) without sufficient means or opportunity to deal with it. It's a bit of a pain to rescue from expiry. I'll reimburse you.

Do you think I can even remember the name of the registrar? Whatever one Brian Bourne recommended. If I remember it before we hit the road tomorrow morning I'll post again. Six hours time difference (4 pm your time is 10 pm here) .

Thanks,

Robyn
PS no VFR sightings. Zillions of scooters in Marrakech. Small group of Edelweiss dirt bikes seen this afternoon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.