[OntVFR] Introduction

justin sasso justin_sasso at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 14:45:09 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm new to the list. I picked up a windscreen from Freddie, and he suggested I join the forum.

I thought I'd introduce myself. I've got a 5th gen that I picked up last year. I was using it to commute with last year, and didn't get much weekend riding in. I had an electrical issue which popped up, and ended my season early.

With a bunch of things going on, I didn't get a chance to go over it, but am planning to now. I've got the itch to get back on it.

I've switched companies, and need to get a bit of extra storage space, but am planning to use it to commute again. (If anyone has a top case rack they want to sell, please let me know.) At my last job, I used to park out front of my window, so I could see the bike. My boss used to complain, because it made him want one. I left the company, and three weeks later, he went out and bought a 6th gen.

Do you guys do any scheduled rides? On my car club, we always had spring and fall meets. Freddie mentioned meeting at the Tim's at 403 and Dundas.

Cheers,

Justin