[OntVFR] 2001 VFR for sale

Doug Kellam kellam at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 7 15:03:31 EST 2019

Lol. I thought it was just me having that day

Doug Kellam

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 12:05 PM -0500, "Chris Miller" <cmiller at chrismillerphoto.com> wrote:

Doh!
On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 12:01 PM Steve Eymann <steveeymann at gmail.com> wrote:
The title says it all as I’m pretty that’s not the displacement hehe

Regards Steve
On Mar 7, 2019, at 11:54 AM, Chris Miller <cmiller at chrismillerphoto.com> wrote:

What year is it?
On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 3:54 PM Derrick Csongradi <derrick.csongradi at gmail.com> wrote:
Just bought a 2018 FJR 1300A so the VFR has to go. It has been dependable and brought me a lot of joy. The bike has 137k km and some damage due to a Givi rack wearing down the rear sub frame. This required a road side repair with fellow VFR listers in Nova Scotia 2 yrs ago and has held up. The fork seals will need to be replaced as they have started to sweat slightly. Comes with Sargent seat. The bike could be restored or used for parts. Selling as is for $1500 and can be delivered at a reasonable distance from Pickering as weather permits. Still insured and and on the road. Pictures can be emailed upon request.
Cheers Derrick

OntVFR at vfr.on.ca

OntVFR at vfr.on.ca