[OntVFR] 2001 VFR for sale

Sandy Cameron sandy.alexcameron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:11:41 EST 2019

Derek, I think you are making a great choice. I love my 2016 FJR. But - be
warned - I still miss my 2000 VFR (Blue).

New topic - hey - we talked on the list last year a bit about trying to
arrange a group ride, as well as a discussion about a group riding day on
track such as https://www.fastridingschool.com/courses.php

Personally, I am a huge fan of the "Calabogie Boogie" route to Ottawa -
breakfast at Famous Sam's - then a bunch of great back roads to Ottawa;
agree on a location to stay; then pick a route home.

What is the interest in either of those?

One other thought - in 2017 - I drove a bunch of the backroads between Mont
Tremblant and north of Trois Rivieres - some great riding - and I bet I
just scratched the surface. Toronto to Mont-Tremblant by the back roads
would be a long day - but doable. Hmmm.