[OntVFR] Calabogie Boogie

Robert Lambke rlambke19 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:28:15 EST 2019

Americade is June 4-8th this year...so unless you are going purposely to
take part in that, it will be extra busy and accommodations may be $$$
and/or hard to find.

Saranac Lake might have some availability.

I also have a line on an excellent cabin that we rented near Bolton Landing
via VRBO that is very bike friendly.

Let me know if you are interested and I will look up the info Dave.

Cheers,

Rob