[OntVFR] Need list admin help

Randle Taylor randle.taylor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:06:20 EST 2019

Are you sure it needs to be renewed?  Whois is showing:

whois vfr.on.ca
Domain Name: vfr.on.ca
Registry Domain ID: D103179-CIRA
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ca.fury.ca
Registrar URL: http://www.egatedomains.ca

*Updated Date: 2019-02-13T05:05:07ZCreation Date:
2002-02-20T18:35:20ZRegistry Expiry Date: 2020-02-13T05:00:00Z*Registrar:
egate DOMAINS Inc.
Registrar IANA ID:
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:

doesn't look like it's currently set to expire until Feb 2020 to me?