[OntVFR] Sena Bluetooth 10S communicator

Bil Harmer bil at harmer.ca
Thu Mar 21 16:59:13 EDT 2019

yeah Sena boots up and connects to bluetooth devices.  Then I press a
button and it opens the channel to my wife's.  From that point on it's VOX
but it doesn't clip the first word the way my old Cardo's did.  Honestly
much prefer the Sena.  The one that's in my Shoei is made specifically for
it and even has voice command so I can start and  stop music, calls etc
without touching it.

--
Bil

Change is simply an act of survival