[OntVFR] 2014 Honda(R) VFR800F VFR800FE | GP Bikes

David Davidson did at rogers.com
Fri Mar 29 17:27:03 EDT 2019

No disrespect to anyone here that has one of these; beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and this is a fine motorcycle.
But those brown/bronze rims, covers and clipons. WTF were they thinking?
I went to see the new VFR at Markham Honda when they first came out and it just wasn’t my taste.
Give me the standard grey, or gunmetal, or black or gold (yum) rims.
But what do I know? My daily runner is now an ST1100 :)
---David