[OntVFR] 3rd gen VFR parts

Taylor, Brad brad.taylor at tc.gc.ca
Wed May 1 14:53:40 EDT 2019

Last week I picked up a 1990 VFR parts bike from the US. It had a Two Brothers LH exit exhaust on it and that was really all I wanted/ needed off the bike so it's been removed. What remains is essentially a frame, engine, forks, swingarm with shock, rear brake system, rear-sets off a 1994 and a front wheel. There's also a rear sub-frame and rear fender but it has been trimmed extensively as well as a white fuel tank (dented of course) and a wire harness with ignition switch and a key! The frame is undocumented so it can't be registered and would only be good for a track bike or some such activity.

I'm open to offers for some or all of the beast. I really wish we could post pictures but they are available on request. Located 50 kms south of Ottawa.

Brad Taylor