[OntVFR] 2x in 2 weeks....

Peter Chang pchang.1972 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 10:10:09 EDT 2019

not marital sex

----
rode into work last week and this week.

----
on the infrequent dry days, if there's no morning pea soup fog, it's almost
perfect to ride in....  However the temperature difference between the
morning commute and the evening commute  can be 10-15C....

QUESTION: would you rather be a little chilly in the morning  or too hot in
the afternoon...  My commute is 30 or 55 minutes depending on which
location I'm at....

THis morning,  I rode in with my perforated leather jacket, with a heated
vest underneath on high, grip warmers on, and dragging jean pants...  Was
just a touch nippy at 8-9C on the display...  Without the heated vest  this
afternoon should be perfect for the ride home....

Peter
2000 Green VFR - just over 65K km