[OntVFR] 3rd gen VFR parts

Robyn Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 1 15:03:51 EDT 2019

The mailing list will accept larger messages, including photos,
as of some time last year.

Speaking of parts, I have a white hugger that I bought ages ago and never put on the bike.
Anybody interested?  Should fit 1990-1993.   The catch is that the previous owner had a
stone jam between the tire and the hugger and it wore a hole through.  He had it repaired
and repainted so it looks just fine, but when I tried a test-fit, the tire I had on at the time rubbed the hugger.
So maybe it needs some careful sanding inside where the fibreglas repair patch is thicker than original,
or a shim to stand it up a bit higher, or something.  I didn't have enough interest in it to make it work.