[OntVFR] Motorcycles may soon be able to ride in Ontario's HOV lanes

KEVIN LEPAPE klepape at shaw.ca
Wed May 1 20:56:55 EDT 2019

Correct, and that was the case from the inception of HOV in Ontariari-oh. Righteous, motorcycle hating Ontario. Ignorant, pinch-faced bureaucrats and silly servants that always know better than anyone else. I wrote to the minister at the time, I recall Harinder Takar, and got back the most condescending, patronizing response you could imagine from some deputy or other. I come by my loathing of all things governmental by repeated experience...