[OntVFR] Looking for Route suggestions

Robert Lambke rlambke19 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:06:28 EDT 2019

On a somewhat related topic - if you were heading south from North Bay on
Hwy 11 and wanted to eventually end up on Hwy 69/Hwy 400, which route would
you take and why?
(I'm looking at being up that way in early-September)

-522
-124
-518
-other?

I'm fairly certain that I've ridden all of them over the years but can't
recall which one is which.

Cheers,
Rob