[OntVFR] Looking for Route suggestions

Dave Weese northernvfrdave at gmail.com
Wed May 15 22:39:41 EDT 2019

Yup, every road and route that has been talked about here is basically on
the Highlands map..

Something else to check out is the Calimoto app for your smartphone. I
found it few weeks back and if you are willing to pay for the subscription
it does a world of things.

However for free you do get one region, which would be all of Ontario. For
free you also get the route planning option. You just tell it where you are
going. Or how long of a loop you want to make from the same start and stop
location and it finds the most motorcycle friendly roads in that area and
highlights the curvy spots on the map. And gives you full GPS navigation
along that route... Its worth the look.

Dave Weese