[OntVFR] FW: Ducati Confessions

David Davidson did at rogers.com
Fri May 17 17:51:34 EDT 2019

It’s funny how this, like many things in life, is all about what’s right for the individual.
When I rode the GS1200 (which I assume is similar to the duke), I also didn’t really get what the hype was all about.  The engine had tons of power and the upright seating position was obviously very easy on the rider; but it’s a big bike and a little top heavy for me.  Lots of riding modes and suspension options.  Great for some people I’m sure, but just too much for me to think about.  I guess it offers something very special for those that prefer routes that offer some off-roading, but is very capable on the pavement as well.
I’m sure a rider with the right ability gets a ton of fun from both these bikes.
Not for me though.  Different four strokes for different folks.

---David