[OntVFR] 2x in 2 weeks....

Robyn Landers rblanders at uwaterloo.ca
Fri May 31 10:17:12 EDT 2019

Hey, I rode to work today too!  But only about half an hour ago so I didn' t need to
bundle up as much as you did.  I'd much rather be a little chilly in the mid-morning
when there's less traffic than be too hot in the afternoon when it's slow going.

Left the Aerostich at home and wore my now-vintage simple leather biker jacket
that I bought at The Old Mill in Wingham in probably like 1983 or something.