[OntVFR] 2x in 2 weeks....

Dave Weese northernvfrdave at gmail.com
Fri May 31 12:00:46 EDT 2019

Rode to work Thursday for the first time this year. 90min run each way..
trip in was not that nice. Trip home was great. However with all the 401
construction going on in Whitby and Bowmanville. This will most likely be
the only ride to work for a while. Groved pavement, and concrete walls on
each side of the highway. Really limits your escape routes.

Dave Weese