[OntVFR] 2x in 2 weeks....

justin sasso justin_sasso at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 19:14:50 EDT 2019

I also rode in for the first time this year. I was kind of nervous with the grooved concrete on the 407, but the bike handled it well.

I've hit grooved asphalt on the 427, and that was no fun.

Anyone have issues with their speedometer being off. I looked down a couple times, while in a line of cars, and noticed that I was doing an indicated 150-160. Usually traffic moves around the 130-140 mark.