[OntVFR] anyone here quit riding but still on the list?

Chris Miller cmiller at chrismillerphoto.com
Wed Nov 13 13:22:46 EST 2019

That is interesting - I had assumed an inactivity period would mean new
driver rates.  So does 1 year off and 5 years off make the same
difference?  I too had a down year - I'd be exaggerating if I said I did
600 KM this year - mostly because dropping my 7-year-old at summer camp
means I'd have to drive back to the house to get the bike only to go to
work when camp is halfway to the office.

Next summer I'll have 2 for camp (4 and 7) so getting gear for the 7 yr old
doesn't change my problem.