[OntVFR] Not quit riding but still on the list?

mike mckinnon 2bikemike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:55:26 EST 2019

As I posted earlier this spring, I made out like a bandit this year
compared to previous years on 3 bikes.  I switched to Patti Kettlewell @
Brokerlink in strathroy. (519) 245-1720 xt 224. pkettlewell at brokerlink.ca.
she put me in with wawanesa that goes 50% off bikes with car&house or 40%
off with car only.  I saved $1500 on 3 bikes this year.
Give her a try on a quote.  Mention I recommend her and we both get a $10 Tim
card.   It was totally worth the savings I got overall.