[OntVFR] anyone here quit riding but still on the list?

Chris Miller chrisdmiller71 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:33:21 EST 2019

Well that was 2003 ish my girlfriend at the time and I rode all over town
with it, I got her into riding after practicing on scooters in Thailand,
bought and fixed up an 82 cb450sc for her.  We rode down through Vermont
lake placid etc.  Then marriage, and when she got pregnant the bike got
parked, her license lapsed as she couldn't do her final M test while
pregnant. I upgraded to a 1996 VFR her bike got parked, my ride are to and
from work.  This winter her bike is getting a full refresh and next summer
will be a referendum on continuing to ride or not.  I might go out in style
and go to the tail of the dragon, blue ridge parkway etc.