[OntVFR] 1. Re: anyone here quit riding but still on the list? (Doug Kellam)

joe mountenay jmtech94 at yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 24 15:11:02 EST 2019

 I am contemplating this right now . I have a FJR ,St 1300,Cbr 600 and a Vfr for sale right now . I thought I might go do some track days but not too interested in falling off anymore. I also have a Yammie Lc 350 and a parts bike for sale if anyone is interested let me know . Rode to Sturgis this year and not much else .