[OntVFR] 1. Re: anyone here quit riding but still on the list? (Doug Kellam)

Robert Lambke rlambke19 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 15:53:10 EST 2019

If you want an unsolicited opinion and you are looking for an upright and
comfortable riding position that still maintains a fun, sporty and
flickable that can still tour with ease - look at the Yamaha Tracer (GT or
standard).

I have one and absolutely love it.

After selling my VFR years ago and dabbling in big bore Kawis - I’ve
finally come back down to earth and realized the perfect sized engine for
me is between 800 and 900cc.

Worth checking out imho.

Rob